When We Are Closed
Between 18:00 and 08:00 Monday to Friday and 18:00 Friday – 08:00 Monday, the surgery is closed. The following days public holidays:
- 25/26/27th of December 2017
- 1/2/3rd of January 2018
The surgery will be closed for an educational afternoon on the following days:
The surgery will be closed on the following Public Holidays:
- Monday 17th April 2017
- Monday 1st May 2017
- Monday 10th July 2017
- Monday 25th September 2017
When the surgery is closed, please call NHS 24 on 111. They will either:
- Arrange for you to speak to a doctor or nurse.
- Invite you to attend the centre to be seen by a doctor.
- Arrange a home visit if you are too ill to visit the centre.
For more information visit the NHS24 website
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.